*Research support from the Vernon K. Zimmerman Center for International Education and Reserach in Accounting at the College of Business and the European Union Center at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign is greatly appreciated.
Corporate Governance and Director Accountability: an Institutional Comparative Perspective*
Article first published online: 8 MAR 2005
British Journal of Management
Volume 16, Issue Supplement s1, pages S39–S53, March 2005
How to Cite
Aguilera, R. V. (2005), Corporate Governance and Director Accountability: an Institutional Comparative Perspective. British Journal of Management, 16: S39–S53. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8551.2005.00446.x
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2005
- Article first published online: 8 MAR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!