*We are grateful to Duane Ireland for his advice and guidance on the theoretical aspects of this research project. We also acknowledge United Kingdom Business Incubation, in particular its Deputy Chief Executive, Peter Harman, for supporting the fieldwork. We also thank the three anonymous reviewers for their constructive comments.
Exploitative Learning and Entrepreneurial Orientation Alignment in Emerging Young Firms: Implications for Market and Response Performance*
Version of Record online: 16 APR 2007
British Journal of Management
Volume 18, Issue 4, pages 359–375, December 2007
How to Cite
Hughes, M., Hughes, P. and Morgan, R. E. (2007), Exploitative Learning and Entrepreneurial Orientation Alignment in Emerging Young Firms: Implications for Market and Response Performance. British Journal of Management, 18: 359–375. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8551.2007.00519.x
- Issue online: 16 APR 2007
- Version of Record online: 16 APR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!