*We are grateful to Wesley King and Liz Hobman for their insightful comments on an earlier version of this manuscript. We also thank Ricky Bartolome, Paolo Lopez, Janina Ongpico and Carla San Pedro for assistance in data collection, and Peter Lemuel Cayayan for his help in the earlier stages of manuscript preparation. An earlier version of this manuscript was presented at the Fifth Australian Industrial/Organizational Psychology Conference, 1–23 July 2005, Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia.
Behavioural Outcomes of Psychological Contract Breach in a Non-Western Culture: The Moderating Role of Equity Sensitivity*
Version of Record online: 21 MAY 2007
British Journal of Management
Volume 18, Issue 4, pages 376–386, December 2007
How to Cite
Restubog, S. L. D., Bordia, P. and Tang, R. L. (2007), Behavioural Outcomes of Psychological Contract Breach in a Non-Western Culture: The Moderating Role of Equity Sensitivity. British Journal of Management, 18: 376–386. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8551.2007.00531.x
- Issue online: 21 MAY 2007
- Version of Record online: 21 MAY 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!