*We thank Craig Froehle, Gerald Ferris, Associate Editor Susan Cartwright and the anonymous reviewers of this journal for their helpful comments and advice. A previous version of this paper was presented at the 2005 Academy of Management meetings. The usual caveat applies. Both authors contributed equally to this research – order of authorship is alphabetical.
The Price Chameleons Pay: Self-monitoring, Boundary Spanning and Role Conflict in the Workplace*
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2007
© 2007 British Academy of Management
British Journal of Management
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 138–144, June 2008
How to Cite
Mehra, A. and Schenkel, M. T. (2008), The Price Chameleons Pay: Self-monitoring, Boundary Spanning and Role Conflict in the Workplace. British Journal of Management, 19: 138–144. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8551.2007.00535.x
- Issue published online: 22 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 22 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!