*This research was supported by an Asia Research Institute grant and by the Bocconi University DIR research grant (602052). We thank Andrew Delios, Ram Mudambi, Torben Pedersen and Markus Venzin for helpful comments on earlier versions of this paper.
International Diversification, Business Group Affiliation and Firm Performance: Empirical Evidence from India*
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2008
© 2008 British Academy of Management
British Journal of Management
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 172–186, June 2009
How to Cite
Gaur, A. S. and Kumar, V. (2009), International Diversification, Business Group Affiliation and Firm Performance: Empirical Evidence from India. British Journal of Management, 20: 172–186. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8551.2007.00558.x
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!