Queen Bees, Wannabees and Afraid to Bees: No More ‘Best Enemies’ for Women in Management?
Version of Record online: 19 FEB 2008
© 2008 British Academy of Management
British Journal of Management
Volume 19, Issue Supplement s1, pages S75–S84, March 2008
How to Cite
Mavin, S. (2008), Queen Bees, Wannabees and Afraid to Bees: No More ‘Best Enemies’ for Women in Management?. British Journal of Management, 19: S75–S84. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8551.2008.00573.x
- Issue online: 19 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 19 FEB 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!