Proactivity Directed Toward the Team and Organization: The Role of Leadership, Commitment and Role-breadth Self-efficacy
Article first published online: 8 JUL 2008
© 2008 British Academy of Management
British Journal of Management
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 279–291, September 2009
How to Cite
Strauss, K., Griffin, M. A. and Rafferty, A. E. (2009), Proactivity Directed Toward the Team and Organization: The Role of Leadership, Commitment and Role-breadth Self-efficacy. British Journal of Management, 20: 279–291. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8551.2008.00590.x
- Issue published online: 3 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 8 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!