Understanding Business Process Management: Implications for Theory and Practice
Article first published online: 22 AUG 2008
© 2008 British Academy of Management
British Journal of Management
Volume 20, Issue 4, pages 491–507, December 2009
How to Cite
Smart, P. A., Maddern, H. and Maull, R. S. (2009), Understanding Business Process Management: Implications for Theory and Practice. British Journal of Management, 20: 491–507. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8551.2008.00594.x
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 22 AUG 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!