*This research was partly funded by a grant from the Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council, number GR/R26559/01.
Cooperation and Knowledge Transfer within Buyer–Supplier Relationships: The Moderating Properties of Trust, Relationship Duration and Supplier Performance*
Version of Record online: 28 AUG 2008
© 2008 British Academy of Management
British Journal of Management
Volume 20, Issue 4, pages 461–477, December 2009
How to Cite
Squire, B., Cousins, P. D. and Brown, S. (2009), Cooperation and Knowledge Transfer within Buyer–Supplier Relationships: The Moderating Properties of Trust, Relationship Duration and Supplier Performance. British Journal of Management, 20: 461–477. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8551.2008.00595.x
- Issue online: 14 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 28 AUG 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!