This paper has benefited from the helpful comments of Linda Argote, Rob Grant, Nile Hatch, Marvin Lieberman, Margie Peteraf and three anonymous reviewers. The research was conducted in connection with the Competitive Semiconductor Manufacturing Research Program at the University of California, Berkeley. We are grateful to the Alfred P. Sloan Foundation for providing generous support for this research. The authors are solely responsible for any errors or omissions.
Measuring Dynamic Capabilities: Practices and Performance in Semiconductor Manufacturing
Version of Record online: 19 FEB 2009
© 2009 British Academy of Management
British Journal of Management
Volume 20, Issue Supplement s1, pages S41–S62, March 2009
How to Cite
Macher, J. T. and Mowery, D. C. (2009), Measuring Dynamic Capabilities: Practices and Performance in Semiconductor Manufacturing. British Journal of Management, 20: S41–S62. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8551.2008.00612.x
- Issue online: 19 FEB 2009
- Version of Record online: 19 FEB 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!