We acknowledge with appreciation the supportive comments of the guest editors and three anonymous reviewers. We also thank Art Shulman, Andrew Griffiths, Damian Hine, Peter Liesch and Rick Tamaschke for their invaluable assistance on earlier drafts.
The Evolving Firm: How Dynamic and Operating Capabilities Interact to Enable Entrepreneurship
Article first published online: 19 FEB 2009
© 2009 British Academy of Management
British Journal of Management
Volume 20, Issue Supplement s1, pages S81–S100, March 2009
How to Cite
Newey, L. R. and Zahra, S. A. (2009), The Evolving Firm: How Dynamic and Operating Capabilities Interact to Enable Entrepreneurship. British Journal of Management, 20: S81–S100. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8551.2008.00614.x
- Issue published online: 19 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 19 FEB 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!