Governance–Performance Relationship: A Re-examination Using Technical Efficiency Measures
Version of Record online: 20 FEB 2009
© 2009 British Academy of Management
British Journal of Management
Special Issue: An international forum advancing theory and research
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 684–700, September 2010
How to Cite
Bozec, R., Dia, M. and Bozec, Y. (2010), Governance–Performance Relationship: A Re-examination Using Technical Efficiency Measures. British Journal of Management, 21: 684–700. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8551.2008.00624.x
- Issue online: 12 AUG 2010
- Version of Record online: 20 FEB 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!