The authors gratefully acknowledge the financial support of the Spanish Ministry of Science and Technology (Research Projects SEC 2001-1756 and SEJ 2004-03888/ECON) and the FEDER funds. The authors also acknowledge the efforts of Fundación de Cajas de Ahorro (FUNCAS) to stimulate Spanish research; this paper is based on working paper number 299, prepared by the authors for the Working Paper Collection of this non-profit organization.
A Study of the Role Played by Manufacturing Strategic Objectives and Capabilities in Understanding the Relationship between Porter's Generic Strategies and Business Performance
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2010
© 2009 The Author(s). British Journal of Management © 2009 British Academy of Management
British Journal of Management
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 1027–1043, December 2010
How to Cite
González-Benito, J. and Suárez-González, I. (2010), A Study of the Role Played by Manufacturing Strategic Objectives and Capabilities in Understanding the Relationship between Porter's Generic Strategies and Business Performance. British Journal of Management, 21: 1027–1043. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8551.2008.00626.x
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!