The authors' names are in alphabetical order; this paper is an equal contribution by both authors. The authors wish to thank the anonymous reviewers for constructive comments in improving the quality of the paper. The helpful comments by Dr Teppo Sintonen and our other colleagues are also gratefully acknowledged.
Towards a Variety of Meanings – Multiple Representations of Reputation in the Small Business Context
Article first published online: 14 MAY 2009
© 2009 British Academy of Management
British Journal of Management
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 207–222, March 2010
How to Cite
Lähdesmäki, M. and Siltaoja, M. (2010), Towards a Variety of Meanings – Multiple Representations of Reputation in the Small Business Context. British Journal of Management, 21: 207–222. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8551.2009.00631.x
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 14 MAY 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!