We thank the UK's Economic and Social Research Council and Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council for funding and our colleagues in the Advanced Institute of Management Research for their many comments and suggestions. We also thank Pierre Richard for research assistance and participants at various Academy of Management and Strategic Management Society conferences as well as numerous university presentations for their helpful comments.
Using Frontier Analysis to Evaluate Company Performance
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2010
© 2009 The Author(s). British Journal of Management © 2009 British Academy of Management
British Journal of Management
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 921–938, December 2010
How to Cite
Devinney, T. M., Yip, G. S. and Johnson, G. (2010), Using Frontier Analysis to Evaluate Company Performance. British Journal of Management, 21: 921–938. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8551.2009.00650.x
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!