This research was partially funded by the Spanish Ministry of Science, grant MEC-DPI2007-65827-C02-01.
Barriers to the Implementation of Environmentally Oriented Reverse Logistics: Evidence from the Automotive Industry Sector
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2010
© 2009 The Author(s). British Journal of Management © 2009 British Academy of Management
British Journal of Management
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 889–904, December 2010
How to Cite
González-Torre, P., Álvarez, M., Sarkis, J. and Adenso-Díaz, B. (2010), Barriers to the Implementation of Environmentally Oriented Reverse Logistics: Evidence from the Automotive Industry Sector. British Journal of Management, 21: 889–904. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8551.2009.00655.x
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!