We are grateful for comments from participants at the 2009 American Accounting Association conference. We also thank Ann Gabriel (discussant) and the anonymous referees for useful comments.
A Model for Measuring Supplier Risk: Do Operational Capability Indicators Enhance the Prediction Accuracy of Supplier Risk?
Article first published online: 13 MAY 2010
© 2010 British Academy of Management
British Journal of Management
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 609–627, December 2011
How to Cite
Jung, K., Lim, Y. and Oh, J. (2011), A Model for Measuring Supplier Risk: Do Operational Capability Indicators Enhance the Prediction Accuracy of Supplier Risk?. British Journal of Management, 22: 609–627. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8551.2010.00697.x
- Issue published online: 13 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 13 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!