To Win, or Not to Lose, At Any Cost: The Impact of Achievement Goals on Cheating
Version of Record online: 28 MAY 2010
© 2010 British Academy of Management
British Journal of Management
Special Issue: Understanding Ethical Behaviour and Decision Making in Management: A Behavioural Business Ethics Approach: Guest Editors: David De Cremer, Rolf van Dick, Ann Tenbrunsel, Madan Pillutla and J. Keith Murnighan
Volume 22, Issue Supplement s1, pages S5–S15, March 2011
How to Cite
Van Yperen, N. W., Hamstra, M. R.W. and van der Klauw, M. (2011), To Win, or Not to Lose, At Any Cost: The Impact of Achievement Goals on Cheating. British Journal of Management, 22: S5–S15. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8551.2010.00702.x
- Issue online: 15 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 28 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!