The work described in this paper was partially supported by the Australian School of Business Research Grant (PS17226) and the Competitive Earmarked Research Grant provided by the Research Grants Council of the Hong Kong SAR, China (CityU1433/05H). We thank Matthew Robson, the Associate Editor, and two anonymous reviewers for their helpful comments and Jody Wong for her able research assistance. We also are grateful to Sunghoon Kim and Simon Restubog for their helpful comments.
Drivers and Outcomes of Long-term Orientation in Cooperative Relationships
Article first published online: 24 NOV 2010
© 2010 The Author(s). British Journal of Management © 2010 British Academy of Management
British Journal of Management
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 80–95, March 2012
How to Cite
Lui, S. S. and Ngo, H.-y. (2012), Drivers and Outcomes of Long-term Orientation in Cooperative Relationships. British Journal of Management, 23: 80–95. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8551.2010.00719.x
- Issue published online: 13 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 24 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!