A former version of this paper was Working Paper 550 from the Fundación de las Cajas de Ahorros (FUNCAS) Working Papers Collection.
The Effect of Absorptive Capacity on Innovativeness: Context and Information Systems Capability as Catalysts
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2010
© 2010 The Author(s). British Journal of Management © 2010 British Academy of Management
British Journal of Management
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 110–129, March 2012
How to Cite
Cepeda-Carrion, G., Cegarra-Navarro, J. G. and Jimenez-Jimenez, D. (2012), The Effect of Absorptive Capacity on Innovativeness: Context and Information Systems Capability as Catalysts. British Journal of Management, 23: 110–129. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8551.2010.00725.x
- Issue published online: 13 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!