Getting New Staff to Stay: The Mediating Role of Organizational Identification
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2010
© 2010 The Author(s). British Journal of Management © 2010 British Academy of Management
British Journal of Management
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 45–64, March 2012
How to Cite
Smith, L. G. E., Amiot, C. E., Callan, V. J., Terry, D. J. and Smith, J. R. (2012), Getting New Staff to Stay: The Mediating Role of Organizational Identification. British Journal of Management, 23: 45–64. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8551.2010.00728.x
- Issue published online: 13 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!