This study was supported by studentships from Manchester Business School and the Economic Social Research Council (+3), as well as grants from the Statistical Society of Manchester and the Northern Leadership Academy (all UK) to the first author.
A Contradiction in Terms? Making Sense of Emotional Intelligence in a Construction Management Environment
Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2010
© 2010 The Author(s). British Journal of Management © 2010 British Academy of Management
British Journal of Management
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 65–79, March 2012
How to Cite
Lindebaum, D. and Cassell, C. (2012), A Contradiction in Terms? Making Sense of Emotional Intelligence in a Construction Management Environment. British Journal of Management, 23: 65–79. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8551.2010.00729.x
- Issue online: 13 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 22 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!