The authors would like to thank the two reviewers and Doris Eikhof for their helpful suggestions to improve earlier drafts of this paper. Rosalía Cascón-Pereira would like to acknowledge the financial support received by the grant BE 00001 from the Catalan Government Agency AGAUR to do a postdoctoral research stay of three months at the University of Stirling. She also wants to acknowledge the warm welcome of Stirling Management School as well as the permission provided from the Department of Management at University Rovira I Virgili to develop this joint research. Without this personal and financial support the work was not possible.
Getting that Certain Feeling: The Role of Emotions in the Meaning, Construction and Enactment of Doctor Managers' Identities
Version of Record online: 19 MAY 2011
© 2011 The Author(s). British Journal of Management © 2011 British Academy of Management
British Journal of Management
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 130–144, March 2012
How to Cite
Cascón-Pereira, R. and Hallier, J. (2012), Getting that Certain Feeling: The Role of Emotions in the Meaning, Construction and Enactment of Doctor Managers' Identities. British Journal of Management, 23: 130–144. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8551.2011.00748.x
- Issue online: 13 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 19 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!