We thank the two anonymous reviewers for their valuable comments and suggestions, and Nicolai Foss, Andreea Kiss and Niels Noorderhaven for their encouraging and detailed feedback on earlier drafts of this paper. We also thank seminar participants at Copenhagen Business School, Tilburg University and the Norwegian School of Economics and Business Administration, as well as EURAM and AIB conference participants and reviewers, for their suggestions and encouragement.
Enriching Absorptive Capacity through Social Interaction
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2011
© 2011 The Author(s). British Journal of Management © 2011 British Academy of Management
British Journal of Management
Volume 23, Issue 3, pages 383–401, September 2012
How to Cite
Hotho, J. J., Becker-Ritterspach, F. and Saka-Helmhout, A. (2012), Enriching Absorptive Capacity through Social Interaction. British Journal of Management, 23: 383–401. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8551.2011.00749.x
- Issue published online: 8 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 22 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!