The authors are grateful to the two anonymous reviewers of our paper, and the comments of the Associate Editor, Cathy Cassells, as well as the financial support of the UK ESRC/EPSRC Advanced Institute of Management Research (AIM) in the preparation of this manuscript, under grant number RES-331-25-0017 (Clarke). The authors would also like to thank Professors Julia Balogun and Gerry Johnson for their comments on an earlier draft of this paper.
A Context-sensitive Approach to Analysing Talk in Strategy Meetings
Version of Record online: 27 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Author(s). British Journal of Management © 2011 British Academy of Management
British Journal of Management
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 455–473, December 2012
How to Cite
Clarke, I., Kwon, W. and Wodak, R. (2012), A Context-sensitive Approach to Analysing Talk in Strategy Meetings. British Journal of Management, 23: 455–473. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8551.2011.00759.x
- Issue online: 20 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 27 SEP 2011
- UK ESRC/EPSRC Advanced Institute of Management Research (AIM). Grant Number: RES-331-25-0017
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!