Bullying Allegations from the Accused Bully's Perspective
Version of Record online: 8 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Author(s). British Journal of Management © 2011 British Academy of Management
British Journal of Management
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 489–501, December 2012
How to Cite
Jenkins, M. F., Zapf, D., Winefield, H. and Sarris, A. (2012), Bullying Allegations from the Accused Bully's Perspective. British Journal of Management, 23: 489–501. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8551.2011.00778.x
- Issue online: 20 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 8 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!