We are very grateful for the valuable comments from the editor and two anonymous reviewers. We acknowledge the detailed proof-reading from Dr Catharina Lemmer. This research is financially supported by the National Science Council in Taiwan (NSC-99-2410-H-004-016-MY2). We thank the NSC for the funding support.
Is Cooperation with Competitors a Good Idea? An Example in Practice
Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Author(s). British Journal of Management © 2011 British Academy of Management
British Journal of Management
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 532–560, December 2012
How to Cite
Peng, T.-J. A., Pike, S., Yang, J. C.-H. and Roos, G. (2012), Is Cooperation with Competitors a Good Idea? An Example in Practice. British Journal of Management, 23: 532–560. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8551.2011.00781.x
- Issue online: 20 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2011
- National Science Council in Taiwan. Grant Number: NSC-99-2410-H-004-016-MY2
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!