The authors would like to thank the Instituto de Análisis de Intangibles for the financial support for this research. Special thanks to Juan Manuel de la Fuente and Virginia Blanco for their insightful comments on previous versions of this paper. Any remaining errors are entirely our responsibility.
The Impact of Corporate Reputation on Firm Risk: A Panel Data Analysis of Spanish Quoted Firms
Article first published online: 21 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Author(s). British Journal of Management © 2011 British Academy of Management
British Journal of Management
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 1–20, March 2013
How to Cite
Delgado-García, J. B., de Quevedo-Puente, E. and Díez-Esteban, J. M. (2013), The Impact of Corporate Reputation on Firm Risk: A Panel Data Analysis of Spanish Quoted Firms. British Journal of Management, 24: 1–20. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8551.2011.00782.x
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 21 SEP 2011
- Instituto de Análisis de Intangibles
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!