The authors acknowledge funding from ESRC/EPSRC/AIM (grant number RES-331-25-0024) as well as from Eindhoven University of Technology. The authors are grateful to Celeste Wilderom, two anonymous reviewers as well as associate editor Ewan Ferlie for helpful comments on earlier versions of this paper.
The Dynamism of Organizational Practices: The Role of Employment Blueprints
Version of Record online: 29 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Author(s). British Journal of Management © 2011 British Academy of Management
British Journal of Management
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 561–574, December 2012
How to Cite
Romme, A. G. L., Antonacopoulou, E. P., Mulders, D. E. M. and Taylor, M. S. (2012), The Dynamism of Organizational Practices: The Role of Employment Blueprints. British Journal of Management, 23: 561–574. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8551.2011.00783.x
- Issue online: 20 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 29 SEP 2011
- ESRC/EPSRC/AIM. Grant Number: RES-331-25-0024
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!