These authors contributed equally to the present research.
Feeling Included and Valued: How Perceived Respect Affects Positive Team Identity and Willingness to Invest in the Team
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Author(s). British Journal of Management © 2011 British Academy of Management
British Journal of Management
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 21–37, March 2013
How to Cite
Ellemers, N., Sleebos, E., Stam, D. and de Gilder, D. (2013), Feeling Included and Valued: How Perceived Respect Affects Positive Team Identity and Willingness to Invest in the Team. British Journal of Management, 24: 21–37. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8551.2011.00784.x
The Behavioural Sciences Services Centre of the Royal Netherlands Armed Forces facilitated preparation of this work. The authors thank Dr Renier van Gelooven, LtCol. MSc Bert Hendriks, LtCol. MSc Frits Jansen and LtCol. MSc Peter van Kuijk. The views, opinions and/or findings contained herein are those of the authors and should not be construed as an official Royal Netherlands Armed Forces position, policy or decision. In addition, the authors thank Peter Bentler and Sim Sitkin for their comments on an earlier version of this paper.
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!