Claude Francoeur and Réal Labelle gratefully acknowledge financial support from the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada (Grant 410-2011-2639), the Stephen A. Jarislowsky Chair in governance and the CGA Professorship in Strategic Financial Information. Taïeb Hafsi acknowledges support from the Montreal Interuniversity Institute of Governance (IGOPP), from the Rebrab, and from the Somers families.
What Makes Better Boards? A Closer Look at Diversity and Ownership
Article first published online: 14 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Author(s). British Journal of Management © 2011 British Academy of Management
British Journal of Management
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 85–101, March 2013
How to Cite
Ben-Amar, W., Francoeur, C., Hafsi, T. and Labelle, R. (2013), What Makes Better Boards? A Closer Look at Diversity and Ownership. British Journal of Management, 24: 85–101. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8551.2011.00789.x
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 14 NOV 2011
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada. Grant Number: 410-2011-2639
- Stephen A. Jarislowsky
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!