Developing a Human-centred and Science-based Approach to Design: The Knowledge Management Platform Project
Article first published online: 20 JAN 2012
© 2012 The Author(s). British Journal of Management © 2012 British Academy of Management
British Journal of Management
Volume 24, Issue 2, pages 264–280, June 2013
How to Cite
Pascal, A., Thomas, C. and Romme, A. G. L. (2013), Developing a Human-centred and Science-based Approach to Design: The Knowledge Management Platform Project. British Journal of Management, 24: 264–280. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8551.2011.00802.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 20 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!