Corporate Boards, Ownership Structure and Firm Performance in an Environment of Severe Political and Economic Crisis
Version of Record online: 28 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Author(s). British Journal of Management © 2011 British Academy of Management
British Journal of Management
Special Issue: Managing Performance in Global Crisis Guest Editors: Vinh Sum Chau, Howard Thomas, Stewart Clegg and Alicia S. M. Leung
Volume 23, Issue Supplement S1, pages S23–S41, March 2012
How to Cite
Mangena, M., Tauringana, V. and Chamisa, E. (2012), Corporate Boards, Ownership Structure and Firm Performance in an Environment of Severe Political and Economic Crisis. British Journal of Management, 23: S23–S41. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8551.2011.00804.x
- Issue online: 9 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 28 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!