The authors gratefully acknowledge helpful comments by Remus Illies, Candy Jones, Joerg Sydow, Ramon Rico and Petre Curseu. We also thank Sander Smit for his considerable help in collecting data, and TiasNimbas Business School for its continuous support for the project. All remaining errors are our own.
It's Only Temporary: Time Frame and the Dynamics of Creative Project Teams
Version of Record online: 9 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Author(s). British Journal of Management © 2012 British Academy of Management
British Journal of Management
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 383–397, September 2013
How to Cite
Bakker, R. M., Boroş, S., Kenis, P. and Oerlemans, L. A.G. (2013), It's Only Temporary: Time Frame and the Dynamics of Creative Project Teams. British Journal of Management, 24: 383–397. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8551.2012.00810.x
- Issue online: 2 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!