The author thanks Monika Kostera and the anonymous reviewers for their hard work throughout the revision process. He is grateful to Julia Balogun, Robert Chia, Denis Fischbacher-Smith, Marian Jones, Robert Macintosh, John Manzie, Lee Parker, Joaquim Vilà and Bill Wooldridge for their insightful comments on previous versions of this manuscript.
Constructing Interlocking Rationales in Top-driven Strategic Renewal
Article first published online: 6 MAR 2012
© 2012 The Author(s). British Journal of Management © 2012 British Academy of Management
British Journal of Management
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 498–514, December 2013
How to Cite
Canales, J. I. (2013), Constructing Interlocking Rationales in Top-driven Strategic Renewal. British Journal of Management, 24: 498–514. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8551.2012.00821.x
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 6 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!