Surrogate Boycotts against Multinational Corporations: Consumers’ Choice of Boycott Targets
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2012
© 2012 The Author(s). British Journal of Management © 2012 British Academy of Management
British Journal of Management
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 515–531, December 2013
How to Cite
Balabanis, G. (2013), Surrogate Boycotts against Multinational Corporations: Consumers’ Choice of Boycott Targets. British Journal of Management, 24: 515–531. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8551.2012.00822.x
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!