This research has been financially supported by the Economic and Social Research Council (grant no. RES-061-25-0416) and UCD School of Business Seed Funding (grant no. R10479). The opinions presented are those of the authors and not of the funding bodies. Research assistance by Alessandra Cepparulo, Carolin Hecky, Pawel Lewandowski and Michael Potstada is gratefully acknowledged. We are grateful to two anonymous reviewers for their constructive comments.
Twice as Smart? The Importance of Managers’ Formative-Years’ International Experience for their International Orientation and Foreign Acquisition Decisions
Version of Record online: 25 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Author(s). British Journal of Management © 2012 British Academy of Management
British Journal of Management
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 40–57, January 2014
How to Cite
Piaskowska, D. and Trojanowski, G. (2014), Twice as Smart? The Importance of Managers’ Formative-Years’ International Experience for their International Orientation and Foreign Acquisition Decisions. British Journal of Management, 25: 40–57. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8551.2012.00831.x
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 25 MAY 2012
- Economic and Social Research Council. Grant Number: RES-061-25-0416
- UCD School of Business Seed Funding. Grant Number: R10479
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!