Early drafts of this paper were presented at a departmental seminar at the University of Leicester School of Management and at the 28th SCOS conference in Lille, France. I am very grateful for the constructive comments and feedback from colleagues at both of these presentations as well as from two anonymous reviewers, which have helped shape the ideas and focus of this paper.
A Cautionary Note on Data Inputs and Visual Outputs in Social Network Analysis
Article first published online: 4 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Author(s). British Journal of Management © 2012 British Academy of Management
British Journal of Management
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 102–117, January 2014
How to Cite
Conway, S. (2014), A Cautionary Note on Data Inputs and Visual Outputs in Social Network Analysis. British Journal of Management, 25: 102–117. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8551.2012.00835.x
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 4 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!