The authors would like to thank the panel group members, peer researchers, residents and care home staff and managers who generously gave their time to participate in the research. The authors are also grateful to the two anonymous reviewers of the paper and Anne Cunliffe who provided helpful comments on an earlier draft, as well as for the financial support from the Department of Health and Comic Relief in funding the research study (PR-AN-0608-1022). The views expressed in this paper are not necessarily the views of the Department of Health or Comic Relief.
Participatory Organizational Research: Examining Voice in the Co-production of Knowledge
Article first published online: 19 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Author(s). British Journal of Management © 2012 British Academy of Management
British Journal of Management
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 133–144, January 2014
How to Cite
Burns, D., Hyde, P., Killett, A., Poland, F. and Gray, R. (2014), Participatory Organizational Research: Examining Voice in the Co-production of Knowledge. British Journal of Management, 25: 133–144. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8551.2012.00841.x
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 19 OCT 2012
- Department of Health and Comic Relief. Grant Number: PR-AN-0608-1022
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!