The authors are grateful for the cooperation and financial support provided for the field study by the Swiss National Science Foundation. Comments by Candace Jones, Magdalena Wojcieszak, Joep Cornelissen, Craig Carroll, Stelios Zyglidopoulos, Johan van Rekom, Nicole Kronberger, Aude Bicquelet and Kevin Corley to earlier drafts were helpful for revising the paper. A final thanks goes also to the reviewers from the Academy of Management Conference, EGOS Colloquium and participants at the research seminars at Brunel Business School and London School of Economics and Political Science whose comments were very constructive and helpful in shaping this paper.
Applying Co-occurrence Text Analysis with ALCESTE to Studies of Impression Management
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Author(s). British Journal of Management © 2012 British Academy of Management
British Journal of Management
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 352–372, April 2014
How to Cite
Illia, L., Sonpar, K. and Bauer, M. W. (2014), Applying Co-occurrence Text Analysis with ALCESTE to Studies of Impression Management. British Journal of Management, 25: 352–372. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8551.2012.00842.x
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2012
- Swiss National Science Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!