The authors gratefully acknowledge helpful comments and suggestions from the Editors Marc Wouters and Mustafa Ozbilgin, and two anonymous reviewers of this journal, Chris Adcock, Sandra Betton, David Denis, Marc Goergen, Charles Hadlock, Ruth King, Michael Mayer, Noel O'Sullivan and participants at the 2009 European Financial Management Association Annual Conference. Research assistance by Amandeep Sahota and Rosamund Chester Buxton is much appreciated. All remaining errors are the authors'. This article was edited, reviewed, and published online some time prior to Geoffrey Wood, a co-author of this paper, assuming the role of Editor in Chief of BJM.
Corporate Diversification, Information Asymmetry and Insider Trading†
Version of Record online: 8 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Author(s). British Journal of Management © 2012 British Academy of Management
British Journal of Management
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 228–251, April 2014
How to Cite
Ataullah, A., Davidson, I., Le, H. and Wood, G. (2014), Corporate Diversification, Information Asymmetry and Insider Trading. British Journal of Management, 25: 228–251. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8551.2012.00846.x
A free Teaching and Learning Guide to accompany this article is available at: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1111/(ISSN)1467-8551/homepage/teaching___learning_guides.htm
See Montgomery (1994) and Martin and Sayrak (2003) for reviews.
- Issue online: 8 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 8 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!