Global Governance, State Agency and Competitiveness: The Political Economy of the Commission for Africa
Article first published online: 6 JUL 2006
The British Journal of Politics & International Relations
Volume 8, Issue 3, pages 331–350, August 2006
How to Cite
Cammack, P. (2006), Global Governance, State Agency and Competitiveness: The Political Economy of the Commission for Africa. The British Journal of Politics & International Relations, 8: 331–350. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-856X.2006.00245.x
- Issue published online: 6 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 6 JUL 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!