‘NQOC’: Social Identity and Representation in British Politics1
Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2007
The British Journal of Politics & International Relations
Volume 9, Issue 4, pages 670–695, November 2007
How to Cite
Liddle, J. and Michielsens, E. (2007), ‘NQOC’: Social Identity and Representation in British Politics. The British Journal of Politics & International Relations, 9: 670–695. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-856X.2007.00268.x
- Issue online: 11 OCT 2007
- Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!