The Declining Theoretical and Practical Utility of ‘Bandwagoning’: American Hegemony in the Age of Terror
Article first published online: 28 AUG 2007
The British Journal of Politics & International Relations
Volume 9, Issue 4, pages 618–635, November 2007
How to Cite
Beeson, M. (2007), The Declining Theoretical and Practical Utility of ‘Bandwagoning’: American Hegemony in the Age of Terror. The British Journal of Politics & International Relations, 9: 618–635. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-856X.2007.00271.x
- Issue published online: 28 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 28 AUG 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!