Thinking Ahead: David Cameron, the Henry Jackson Society and British Neo-conservatism
Version of Record online: 9 APR 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Political Studies Association
The British Journal of Politics & International Relations
Volume 10, Issue 3, pages 347–363, August 2008
How to Cite
Dodds, K. and Elden, S. (2008), Thinking Ahead: David Cameron, the Henry Jackson Society and British Neo-conservatism. The British Journal of Politics & International Relations, 10: 347–363. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-856X.2008.00327.x
- Issue online: 8 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 9 APR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!