Thinking Ahead: David Cameron, the Henry Jackson Society and British Neo-conservatism
Article first published online: 9 APR 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Political Studies Association
The British Journal of Politics & International Relations
Volume 10, Issue 3, pages 347–363, August 2008
How to Cite
Dodds, K. and Elden, S. (2008), Thinking Ahead: David Cameron, the Henry Jackson Society and British Neo-conservatism. The British Journal of Politics & International Relations, 10: 347–363. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-856X.2008.00327.x
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 9 APR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!