Laughter and Liability: The Politics of British and Dutch Television Satire
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Political Studies Association
The British Journal of Politics & International Relations
Volume 11, Issue 4, pages 652–665, November 2009
How to Cite
Coleman, S., Kuik, A. and Van Zoonen, L. (2009), Laughter and Liability: The Politics of British and Dutch Television Satire. The British Journal of Politics & International Relations, 11: 652–665. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-856X.2009.00375.x
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!