Moral Argument and the Justification of Policy: New Labour's Case for Welfare Reform
Version of Record online: 4 MAY 2010
© 2010 The Author. Journal compilation © 2010 Political Studies Association
The British Journal of Politics & International Relations
Volume 12, Issue 3, pages 408–424, August 2010
How to Cite
Atkins, J. (2010), Moral Argument and the Justification of Policy: New Labour's Case for Welfare Reform. The British Journal of Politics & International Relations, 12: 408–424. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-856X.2010.00415.x
- Issue online: 5 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 4 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!