The Politics of EU Health Policy and the Case of Direct-to-Consumer Advertising for Prescription Drugs
Article first published online: 23 MAY 2011
© 2011 The Author. British Journal of Politics and International Relations © 2011 Political Studies Association
The British Journal of Politics & International Relations
Volume 13, Issue 4, pages 586–602, November 2011
How to Cite
Geyer, R. (2011), The Politics of EU Health Policy and the Case of Direct-to-Consumer Advertising for Prescription Drugs. The British Journal of Politics & International Relations, 13: 586–602. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-856X.2011.00460.x
- Issue published online: 3 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 23 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!