Intergovernmental Relations and Innovation: From Co-operative to Competitive Welfare Federalism in the UK
Article first published online: 3 APR 2012
© 2012 The Author. British Journal of Politics and International Relations © 2012 Political Studies Association
The British Journal of Politics & International Relations
Special Issue: Governments in Opposition? Intergovernmental Relations in the UK in a Context of Party Political Incongruence. Edited by Nicola McEwen, Wilfried Swenden and Nicole Bolleyer
Volume 14, Issue 2, pages 214–230, May 2012
How to Cite
Keating, M. (2012), Intergovernmental Relations and Innovation: From Co-operative to Competitive Welfare Federalism in the UK. The British Journal of Politics & International Relations, 14: 214–230. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-856X.2011.00484.x
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 3 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!