How to Read Paddington Bear: Liberalism and the Foreign Subject in A Bear Called Paddington
Article first published online: 27 APR 2012
© 2012 The Author. British Journal of Politics and International Relations © 2012 Political Studies Association
The British Journal of Politics & International Relations
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 378–393, August 2013
How to Cite
Grayson, K. (2013), How to Read Paddington Bear: Liberalism and the Foreign Subject in A Bear Called Paddington. The British Journal of Politics & International Relations, 15: 378–393. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-856X.2012.00506.x
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!